Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria (2024 Feasibility Samples PDF)
In most Nigerian families, one of the most consumed baked items is bread and this is because it is the most sort after. It is almost like a custom to have tea and bread as breakfast before leaving your home in the morning, and for that, bakery business has become a lucrative business in Nigeria.
The demand for bread on the daily basis has made bakery business in Nigeria one of the most rewarding businesses to venture in today. Irrespective of the competition in the industry, you are rest assured that the demand for your bread will be there. However, to successfully set up a business of this statue, you’ll need to get yourself a Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples. With the Bread Bakery Business Plan In Nigeria PDF file, there you have to yourself a Doc with all the necessary information to set up and run your business.
This feasibility sample/template for setting up a Bread Production Business has subsequently and regularly been updated to current economic condition of the country. The feasibility study can be useful in many ways when you eventually get one, here are some of the uses of Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples;
Uses Of Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples
Here are some of the uses of bread Bakery Business Plan;
- BANK LOANS – After getting your business plan or feasibility study, you can go for a loan from any bank issuing loans, or you can apply for loan with it.
- GRANTS – There are some government agency that offer grants to entrepreneur who are promising and might succeed, these government grants can as well come as loans.
- BUSINESS PROPOSAL – For a new business that requires fund for a start up, you can use this business plan to source for fund, since the information contained inside are well detailed for a bakery business.
- COMPETITIONS – This Bakery Business Plan or feasibility study can be used for competitions, there are some competition where the price could help you start up a business of your choice, this feasibility study can help you out.
- ACADEMIC STUDIES – This feasibility study can be used for Academic research and seminar presentations.
As stated earlier, bread is a highly demanded product, hence the need to write a business model that will help those who may want to go into bread bakery business. And since the market is large enough to accommodate a large number of bread bakers, you can actually try out your hand in bread making.
Often times I’ve seen people make comparison between breads, take for example, in a town like Abakaliki, there use to be a bread factory that makes Golden star bread, they where the toast of the town, however, as time went on, other bread bakery started coming into the industry, Golden star couldn’t keep up with the innovation, they went into business coma. Today, you have bread like Nwachukwu bread which is considered one of the best in town, although they have stiff competition with Vegas and Roban bread, there are other also making themselves known.
In Enugu, I’ve people say they prefer “Celebrities Bread”, while other will tell you they rather take crunches bread or Citis bread instead of Roban or ShopRite. The choice of bread is all about preference from the customers, and customers make their choice based on the technicality applied in making the bread. Your brand of bread might be what the market need, that is why I stated earlier, that the market is large enough to accommodate your bread bakery business.
Factors to Consider Before Setting Up bread Bread Bakery Business
To begin with your bread bakery start up, you need a bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria feasibility study, you can write one if you know how to, you also have the option of buying a well written Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria feasibility study by professionals, the study is regularly updated to match current economic condition;
Hurry NOW and BUY The bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples (PDF). Simply order yours by paying N10,000 to
GTBank (Guaranty Trust Bank)
Account Name – Okite Joseph ikenna
Account No – 0044083736
Once payment is made for the bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples (PDF), send the following (i) a valid email address and (ii) your payment details to any of these numbers – 07039768549.
NOTE – It is important to note that the Business Plan in Nigeria for bread bakery Business In Nigeria | Feasibility Study PDF will immediately be sent to the email address you’ve provided after your payment has been confirmed.(Soft copy only).
- Write A Business Plan – A written business plan will help you to identify the things you’ll need for your business. The business plan will describe your business objective, organizational structure, the size and capacity, ownership structure, fund to be invested as well as profit maximization (all things being equal), administrative and management structure which will consist of the number of staff to be employed, these staff will include (i) Managers (ii) Supervisors (iii) Technical staff (iv) Marketers (v) Drivers (vi) Cleaners etc. Getting yourself a business plan will give you an idea on what you need to do.
- Market survey – Getting the necessary information on the business, carrying out a survey on the potency of the business in your environment, this should also be one of the information that should be included in your business plan, a market survey tells you of the potential buyers of bread, like I said, every family buys bread and they buy according to their taste and choice, a market survey tells you the type of bread that are in higher demand, it also tells you the sizes, flavor and prices that the customer want.
- Register Your Business – The next thing to do is to commence the registration of your business name, the business name differentiates you from other bread bakery in that town, state, region and country at large. A business name, business brand and logo makes it easier for customers to easily recognize your products especially if the product was made with quality.
- Branding – Branding is as important as marketing of your products, with branding you can market and advertise your business to the outside world, your brand distinguishes you from others.
- Market your Bread bakery business – With marketing, customers know exactly what they are getting. With marketing and advertising you get to tell your customers of the sizes of bread in stock, the flavors you make, you can introduce a new method of bread baking in order to attract customers.
- Create and establish a good/reputation – This is one of the biggest advert you can do for your business, if your business is known as one that takes the request of its customers serious, the customers will take you serious in return, you can build your reputation through community service, giveaways, promos etc. These reputation enhancement effort will get you new customers and will make old customers to stay.
- Employ Skilled labor – Employing those that will operate the machinery in the bread bakery should be done with all discreetness, selecting capable hands beginning from the management/administrative staff to the cleaners should be done properly, numbering approximately 20 workers at least.
- Machinery and equipment for bread baking – There are equipment you must get to commence your bread bakery business, these equipment must be in place, they include the following (i) Spiral mixer = unit cost is N2,200.00 (ii) Proofing chamber = unit cost is N400.00 (iii) Dough Molder = Unit cost is 750.00 (iv) Baking oven (Jumbo size) Complete with 2 Number oil Burner and panel = unit cost is N1,800.00. there are other like the bread slicer, trolleys, trays, dough processors, auxiliary equipment etc..
Note – Price of these equipment are not constant and are subject to depending on the forces of demand and supply.
The BREAD BAKERY BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA feasibility study contains a whole lot of information, among the information contained includes;
- Location and facilities
- Business Strategy
- Key success factors
- Revenue base
MARKETING AND CLIENTS
- Target clients
- Key competitors and players
- Service delivery
- Quality assurance
- Demand/supply analysis
- Competitive edge
MARKETING PLAN FOR THE BAKERY BUSINESS
- Market positioning
- Service delivery strategy
- SWOT analysis
LEGAL, REGULATORY, SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENT ISSUES
- Legal issues
- Regulatory issues
- Environmental issues
FINANCIAL PLAN FOR THE BREAD BAKERY BUSINESS.
- Summary of project cost
- Funding plan statement
- Funding requirement
- Projected income statement
- Projected cash-flows statement
- Projected Balance sheet
- Profitability analysis for the bakery business
- Break-even point analysis
- General Conclusion and recommendation
Do you want to get a Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Sample? Simply follow the instruction below…
Hurry now and GET YOUR Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples. Simply order yours by paying N10,000 to
GTBank (Guaranty Trust Bank)
Account Name – Okite Joseph ikenna
Account No – 0044083736
Once payment is made for the Bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples, send the following info (i) a valid email address and (ii) your payment details to any of these numbers – 07039768549.
NOTE – It is important to note that the bread Bakery Business Plan in Nigeria Feasibility Samples (PDF) will immediately be sent to the email address you’ve provided after your payment has been confirmed.(Soft copy only).